A Beautiful Smile Is Priceless…
A beautiful smile should also not cost an arm and a leg! That is why we work hard to make orthodontic treatment affordable for all. See for yourself why orthodontic treatment is now more affordable than ever.
Why Salmassian Orthodontics
- Most Insurance Accepted
- Affordable In-house Financing
- No Downpayment
- Zero Percent Interest
- Board Certified Orthodontist
- Highly Reviewed in Santa Clarita
- Flexible Appointment Time
- Invisalign Premier Provider
Did you know that in the 1960s, braces cost $2,000? When adjusted for inflation, that means they would cost $16,000 today. But luckily, braces are one of the few dental procedures whose cost has not changed significantly over the last decades. According to Angie’s List, the average cost of braces today is $4,937. For those with dental insurance, that price drops to $3,407.
Many options exist for financing orthodontic treatment.
- For those who are able, paying in full at the beginning of treatment is a great option. Most orthodontists will offer a discount for patients who can pay in full which can often amount to a significant saving
- Utilize your dental insurance. Most major dental plans will cover a portion of orthodontic treatment. When looking at plans, make sure your plan does in fact cover orthodontic treatment and check what amount of orthodontic coverage it provides so that you can maximize your benefits. As you can see above, insurance can help defray a large portion of the overall cost.
- Most orthodontic offices also offer payment plans for patients. We realize that most patients will not be able to cover the entire cost of treatment at once, so we want to work with each patient to create a plan that will fit conveniently into their budgets. A financial coordinator will work with you to help find a payment plan that will work for you.
- Government programs can help lower income patients with the cost of orthodontic treatment. There are many state and federal programs available Medical being a major one.
There are so many benefits to orthodontic treatment, besides just straight teeth. A healthy, properly functioning bite will be easier to take care of, which means your oral health will improve. A perfect smile isn’t just prettier, it’s healthier, too. We want everyone who is in need of orthodontic treatment to be able to afford it it, and we never want a patient to have to go without it because of cost. Orthodontic treatment is an investment, but one that will offer benefits for the rest of your life.
Dr. Salmassian is a Board Certified Orthodontist and specializes in comprehensive orthodontic care for the whole family. For any Questions regarding this article or to schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation please contact our office at 661-222-7444 or visit us at www.salmassianortho.com